Trenbolone Acetate is a powerful anabolic androgenic drug and is used in both bulking and cutting cycles. As a standalone it does not give bigger results in bulking, whereas it is a perfect drug for cutting cycles. Many users love to try and some users are afraid to handle such a potential AAS. Trenbolone Acetate is not recommended for beginners due to its adverse downside effects. The beginners are advised to always start with mild AAS such as Anavar, then gradually reach Tren as per their requirement. Trenbolone acetate results are jaw dropping. Those who love to promote muscle gain can give a try at Trenbolone. However, Trenbolone was invented for the purpose of animal use, especially in cattle for muscle bulk before slaughtering.
Trenbolone is effective both in anabolic (muscle development) and androgenic (male characteristic development) traits. Since it is being a powerful AAS many of the professionals use the drug still knowing its possible side effects. The Veterinary grade drug is not strictly intended for human use. Cattle pellet is the main origin of Tren from where it is culled and powdered for human use. There are three ester variants of Trenbolone are Trenbolone Acetate, Trenbolone Enanthate, and Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. The three variants are most powerful and each varies by its half-life.
The main benefits of Trenbolone are:
- It predominantly helps in burning calories and reducing fat cells by binding with them.
- Its highly androgenic property helps to promote muscle gain faster
- Besides producing its androgenic effects during cutting cycle, it enhances the body stamina
- Increases red blood cells in turn, increases the level of oxygenation
- As the steroid does not transform into estrogen, no muscle cells are burned
- Stimulates Insulin like Growth Factor-1 that is essential for cellular growth
- You can take only small doses of Trenbolone when compared to other alternatives say for example Tren Acetate has a shorter half-life than Trenbolone Enanthate.
Whether it is Trenbolone acetate or Tren Enanthate or Parabolon, taking it as a sole supplement cannot produce the expected results. Limited mass gains may be obtained when Tren is taken alone. So, it is better to stack Tren with Dianabol, Testosterone, and Anadrol to acquire the best results.
Daily recommended dose of Trenbolone Acetate is 35-150 mg and most commonly advanced users go for 50-100 mg per day. 35 mg is a low dose and it suits the persons who are highly sensitive to Tren side effects. If they want to improve their cycle, Trenbolone can be added with Masteron and Testosterone. Many people find 50-75mg per day as an ideal dose which provides them excellent results. Women should go for the lowest dose due to its high androgenic property and the lower dose will save them from adverse side effects.
Trenbolone Acetate Side Effects:
As a potential AAS Tren induces many side effects such as decreased libido due to the testosterone suppression, Testicular atrophy contributes to testicle shrinking, infertility, liver damage, Tren cough, man boobs, aggression, erectile dysfunction.