If you are interested in learning Python, becoming a certified Python programmer, and craft your career in this particular industry, no doubt, you have landed to the right place! Yes, after hours of research on the best python training courses, today, we are going to introduce you to top five books on Python certification course in this post. And, we expect that you will develop a clear understanding on the key points of each book as you scroll down. So, let’s get started without further ado!
Python Crash Course: A Hands-On, Project-Based Introduction to Programming
Want to learn basic python fundamental? Then this book is the best choice for you. The book comes in two parts. The first part teaches you the basic python programming concepts including loops, lists, classes, and dictionaries. The second half of the book includes 3 projects and they are Arcade Game, Space Invaders and Data Visualization. You will be learning to develop simple website applications, writing programs and solving problems from this book.
From this particular book, you will be learning:
- How to use Python tools & libraries like NumPy, Pygal, and matplotlib
- How to make 2D games that can be played with mouse clicks and key presses
- Make website apps and deal with errors
Python Cookbook: Recipes for Mastering Python 3
If you want to learn Python 3 and master it then Python Cookbook is the one that can help you. If you want an advanced knowledge on Python 2 along with Python 3, then you can go for Python Cookbook without a second thought. It teaches you Python language, tasks, and programs as well as modern tools for the development of Python. The very book offers you code samples that you need for problem-solving tasks.
The book provides:
- Data structures, systems programming, basic knowledge of computer science, C-programming, complexity, etc.
- New tricks and techniques to make your own code
Python Pocket Reference: Python in your Pocket
This book is a concise and convenient pocketbook for you that includes necessary information about Python type, names of different special methods of programming, statements, library modules, and inbuilt functions. It also includes topics like coding, modules for reusing and structuring, library modules, extensions, syntax, and built-in-objects.
The book covers:
- Python idioms and hints
- Development tools and command line options
- Python SQL Database API
- Object-oriented programming tools of Python
Python programming: An Introduction to Computer Science
The Python programming is a book that has been designed to act as a basic Python programming book for the beginners. You will find the updated contents along with the latest technologies of Python programming. From the book, you can get help in your time management, graphical examples, etc. This book can answer the unanswered questions that you have encountered while learning Python.
This book includes:
- The basics of computer and computer programming
- Tests your knowledge at the end of each chapter
- Gives you tough tasks that need to apply the knowledge you have gathered so far
Learn Python in 1 Day: Complete Python Guide with Examples
Ae you scared of Python’s long and complicated coding but desperate to learn Python? Then this book can be your savior. This popular book includes complex Python concepts in a simple and understandable way. You can learn the basic Python coding concepts including tuples, strings, classes, and objects. There are a lot of examples in this book for your better understanding.
The e-book covers:
- Additional courses guidance and tutorials.
- IF statement, loops, regular expressions
- Manipulating XML with Python in a complete manner